2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler Dana-44 Cast Nodular Iron Rear Differential Cover
This innovative cover is made from cast, high-strength nodular iron for maximum protection. Designed with transverse gussets that add strength and rigidity to the housing to handle the high torsion. Engineered to optimize approach and departure angles. The cover has been engineered so the provided hardware is recessed into the flange, keeping them out of harm's way.
This brand new cover has both high and low oil check ports to accommodate pinion angle changes that come with lifting your Jeep and a convenient top-fill port for easy oil servicing. Each of the three ports includes a high-power Neodymium magnet plug that pulls ferrous metal out of the oil, keeping your gears protected.
Your Jeep's differentials can take a serious beating out there. Don't take chances. Replace your thin, stock, stamped steel and protect your front and rear Dana 44s from the toughest terrain with this easy upgrade.
OEM Part # 5014821AA
- Thick, cast iron for superior protection and durability
- Designed with transverse gussets that add strength and rigidity to the gear housing
- High and low check ports and a top-fill port for easy servicing
- Three Neodymium magnet equipped, hardened billet stainless steel service plugs
- Black powder coat finish
- Designed specifically for front and rear Dana 44 differentials
- Optimized approach and departure angles
- CNC machined flange channels promote a complete seal
- Hardware included
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: Differential Cover - Dana 44 - Cast Nodular Iron - Jeep Wrangler (JK)