2017-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Engine Oil Pan
The PPE heavy-duty high-capacity oil pan is designed as a bolt-on upgrade for your vehicle's stock, stamped steel oil pan. This upgrade offers improved performance and durability, thanks to its thick, cast A356.0-T6 aluminum construction. The cast aluminum material provides superior cooling for the engine oil compared to stamped steel. The exterior fins of the pan have been engineered to follow the underside airflow and increase surface area, radiating heat more efficiently. The cast gussets provide added strength and rigidity to the oil pan.
The stock pan retains over half a quart of dirty oil during regular oil changes, leaving it trapped in the valley of the pan and immediately contaminating the fresh oil. The PPE pan solves this problem with a flat, angled bottom design that ensures complete drainage.
Not only does the PPE pan provide complete drainage, but it also holds two additional quarts of oil to increase your engine's oil capacity and thermal stamina for a longer service life. The pan is also included with a hardened billet stainless steel drain plug that uses a powerful neodymium magnet to pull out ferrous metals before they can harm your engine.
The PPE heavy-duty cast aluminum oil pan is a simple bolt-on installation that enhances protection, durability, cooling, and appearance of your engine.
Recommendation Disclaimer: Replace with a new copper washer after each service.
Part # 114052002 14mm Copper Washer
- Increases oil capacity by 2 quarts
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat-treated cast aluminum
- CNC machined grooves at bottom promote heat radiation
- Hardened billet stainless steel drain plug with neodymium magnet and washer
- 1/8-inch NPT port for optional temperature sensor
- Gussets and thick flange add strength and rigidity
- CNC machined flange grooves promote a complete seal
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: Engine Oil Pan - Heavy-Duty Deep-Capacity Cast Aluminum