2001-2010 2011-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax PPE High-Capacity Cast Aluminum Engine Oil Pan
Ditch the grit. Get rid of the dirtiest oil left in the valley of your stock pan from all your previous oil changes.
The stock Duramax engine oil pan is stamped steel (very poor heat dissipation) and there is a valley in the pan that prevents your old oil from being completely drained on each oil change. This leaves behind nearly a quart of the dirtiest oil, which immediately contaminates your fresh oil.
PPE solves these problems. First, this deep pan is engineered with a flat bottom. This feature allows you to drain all of your oil pan’s dirty engine oil. Second, it’s made from cast A356.0-T6 aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation. Third, PPE’s new deep oil pan holds an extra quart of oil so you will see reduced oil temperature, higher oil pressure, and better lubrication to your engine’s vital components.
Another feature is the unshrouded oil pickup. The engine then has less restriction near the oil pickup, resulting in higher oil pressure. Higher oil pressure equals better lubrication.
PPE High-Capacity Cast Aluminum Deep Engine Oil Pan Kit comes complete with fasteners, pan, NPT plug, and billet stainless steel Neodymium drain plug. All you add is oil and RTV sealant.
Recommendation Disclaimer: Replace with a new copper washer after each service.
Part # 114052002 14mm Copper Washer
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat-treated cast aluminum alloy
- Flat bottom - solves the oil drainage problem associated with GM pan
- One quart additional oil capacity
- Cast, high-grade aluminum alloy for optimal heat dissipation and reduces engine noise
- Neodymium magnet equipped, hardened billet stainless steel drain plug
- Unshrouded oil pickup
- Drilled and threaded 1/8 inch NPT port for optional temperature probes
- M6-1.0 bolts included
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: 114052000 Engine Oil Pan - PPE High-Capacity Cast Aluminum - GM