2007-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System with Polished Tip
4” 304 stainless steel high-flowing Cat-Back system single exhaust.
Turbo-charged engines need as little exhaust restriction as possible in order for the turbo to spool up faster and work more efficiently. Install our new reduced-restriction exhaust system to ensure your truck works at its best. Sounds great, looks great, and upgrades your truck with long-lasting performance.
*This product retains all factory emissions components including DPF filter*
- 304 Stainless Steel – fully-polished exhaust tip, mandrel-bent tube, and band clamps
- Easy installation – no welding required
- High Temperature Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Clamps
- Size: 5” diameter exhaust tip - 4” diameter tube
- Improves exhaust flow
- Lowers exhaust gas temperature
- Helps reduce backpressure and restriction for faster turbo response
- Eye-catching exhaust tip
- Engineered and designed to outperform OEM
- Includes three Bung Port matching factory differential pressure sensors locations if model equipped (Includes three bung plugs)