12mm Billet Hardened Stainless Steel Neodymium Magnetic Drain Plug for OEM Engine Oil Pan
The factory 12mm oil pan drain plug does not have a magnet. That leaves metal particles free-floating around to do damage.
PPE’s Billet Hardened Stainless Steel 12mm (M12-1.75x25mmL) Oil Drain Plug is a direct replacement and comes equipped with a powerful Neodymium magnet that pulls harmful ferrous metal contaminants from the oil which helps to extend the life of your engine. Comes complete with a safety wire provision and a copper washer for a tight seal.
Torque spec: 30-35 lb-ft.
GM Equivalent P/N: 11569943
- 2011 – 2019 3.5L V6
- 2012 – 2015 2.0L I4 EcoBoost
- 2015 – 2022 2.3L EcoBoost
- 2013 – 2019 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 2020 – 2022 3.3L V6 Hybrid
- 2015 – 2023 3.5L EcoBoost V6
- 2011 – 2017 5.0L V8
- 2011 – 2014 3.7L V6
- 2011 – 2017 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 2015 – 2017 3.5L V6
- 2018 – 2021 3.0L V6 Diesel
- 2018 – 2020 3.3L V6 (This model also has a plastic drain plug, verify your plug)
- 2020-2022 7.3L Godzilla OHV V8 (This model uses two bolt sizes 12mm & 14mm, verify your size)
- 2020 – 2022 7.3L Godzilla OHV V8 (This model uses two bolt sizes 12mm & 14mm, verify your size)
- 2020 - 2022 6.7 Diesel Power Stroke V8 (This model uses two bolt sizes 12mm & 14mm, verify your size)
- 2011-2017 3.7L V6
- 2015-2023 2.3L I4 EcoBoost
- 2011-2017 5.0L V8
- 2013-2014 5.8L V8 Supercharged