2001-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax Engine Oil Filter - MicroPure Extreme-Performance - Featuring TorqSTOP Technology
Offering 2.5 times the filtration area of a conventional oil filter, the PPE Premium MicroPure Extreme-Performance Oil Filter is just what your engine oil needs to stay cleaner, and longer.
Specially engineered synthetic filtration media achieves superior filtration to trap particles down to 5 microns. A high-power magnet is secured at the bottom of the filter, it catches metal debris, preventing them from clogging the filter media, and prolongs oil life. The bypass valve is 10 psi stiffer than the OEM bypass valve and reduces the chance of dirty oil bypassing. The heat-resistant silicone anti-drain-back valve retains the oil in the filter after the engine is turned off. The base plate and the canister are both enhanced with thicker materials.
The OEM filter comes up short with only 357 square inches of 20-micron filtration. With 2.5 times the surface area, 4 times finer media, and prolonged filter life, the PPE MicroPure Extreme-Performance Filter is the ultimate choice for your engine.
- Filtration rating down to 5-micron
- The bypass valve opens 10 psi higher than a stock filter
- 900 square inches of premium composite filtration media, a 150% increase over stock
- Perforated metal core and spiral-wrapped adhesive secures filter media
- 3/16-16 UNF threaded baseplate with 47% larger passages
- Direct replacement for the stock oil filter
- High-power internal Neodymium magnet
- 50% thicker base plate
- Withstand 450 psi maximum burst pressure
- TorqueStop feature to ensure a tight seal
- Reinforced silicone anti-drain-back valve ensures a unidirectional flow
Installation Guide: 114000555 Engine Oil Filter - MicroPure Extreme-Performance - Featuring TorqSTOP Technology