2011-2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6L Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Engine Oil Pan
Whether your stock, stamped steel oil pan has been damaged, rusted, or you want a simple bolt-on upgrade with better performance, the PPE Cast Aluminum Oil Pan is your best choice.
Thick, cast A356.0-T6 aluminum is far superior to stamped steel for cooling engine oil. PPE has engineered deep exterior fins that follow underside airflow and increase surface area to radiate heat better than stock. Cast gussets provide strength and rigidity to the housing. We’ve even upgraded the drain plug.
Our exclusive PPE Neodymium Magnet Equipped Billet Hardened Stainless Steel Drain Plug is included. The powerful integrated magnet pulls ferrous metals out of the oil before they do damage. The factory plug has no magnet and provides no protection. Upgrade performance, looks, and quality with this easy install.
Chrysler Equivalent P/N: 5184407AF
Available in 3 finishes:
- Raw (214052200) - Brushed (214052210) - Black (214052220)
Recommendation Disclaimer: Replace with a new copper washer after each service.
Part # 114052002 14mm Copper Washer
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat treated cast aluminum alloy
- Flat bottom allows for complete oil drainage
- Gussets add strength to the housing
- Cast fins increase surface area, add strength, and use airflow to cool oil better than stock
- Neodymium magnet-equipped billet, hardened stainless steel drain plug attracts and holds harmful ferrous metal particles
- Available in Raw, Brushed, and Black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: 214052200 Engine Oil Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - 3.6L Jeep Grand Cherokee