2018-2022 Ford F150 3.0L Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Engine Oil Pan
This new engine oil pan is engineered as a performance replacement for the thin, stamped steel factory pan. Cast in high-strength A356-T6 aluminum alloy, this thick pan dissipates heat more efficiently to reduce engine oil temperatures.
External fins add strength and take advantage of free-flowing air. The CNC machined grooves increase effective surface area and also help reduce oil temperature. CNC inner flange grooves promote a complete seal.
The PPE Oil Pan includes a hardened billet stainless steel drain plug that contains a high-power Neodymium magnet that attracts and holds ferrous metal particles, keeping them from damaging your engine’s vital internal components.
Our in-house testing results showed an increase of 1 quart capacity, from 6 1/2 quarts from the stock OE oil pan to 7 1/2 quarts for the PPE Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Oil Pan.
Recommendation Disclaimer: Replace with a new copper washer after each service.
Part # 114052002 14mm Copper Washer
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat-treated cast aluminum alloy
- External fins improve heat dissipation to lower oil temperature and increase strength (.5’’ inch)
- CNC machined outer grooves increase effective surface area to improve heat dissipation
- High-power Neodymium magnet equipped hardened stainless steel drain plug with Viton O-ring
- CNC machined inner flange grooves promote a complete seal
- Limited lifetime warranty
Notice of Change: Engine Oil Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - FORD F-150 3.0T Diesel