2007-2020 GM w/ 6L80 Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Transmission Pan
Ditch the grit. Get rid of the dirtiest oil left in the valley of your stock pan from all your previous transmission oil changes. Upgrade the stock stamped steel pan to the PPE Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Pan. A conveniently located one-inch drain plug promotes a full transmission fluid drain.
Holding 1.5 quarts of extra fluid, the high-strength A356.0 cast aluminum features external cooling fins for optimal heat dissipation. Cooler transmission fluid lubricates better, which helps increase transmission life.
The PPE Heavy-Duty Transmission Pan also features a billet stainless steel drain plug with an integrated neodymium magnet. It keeps harmful ferrous metal particles out of the transmission internals.
- 1.5 Quarts Additional fluid capacity
- High-grade A356.0 heat treated cast aluminum
- External fins optimize heat dissipation and add protection
- Internal baffles reduce fluid sloshing during acceleration/deceleration
- High-power neodymium magnet equipped billet stainless steel drain plug with Viton O-ring
- 1/8-inch NPT port for optional temperature sensor
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: 2007-2020 GM w/ 6L80 Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Transmission Pan