2013-2022 RAM 2500/3500 6.7L w/ AS69RC Transmission Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Transmission Pan
PPE’s Heavy-Duty Transmission Pans hold extra fluid and are cast from high-strength A356.0-T6 aluminum for optimal heat dissipation. This pan features internal heat sinks and external cooling fins. These features combine to reduce transmission fluid temperatures. Cooler oil lubricates better which helps increase transmission service life and reduce service costs.
The PPE Heavy-Duty Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium magnet-equipped drain plug to keep harmful ferrous metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat treated cast aluminum alloy
- 3/4’’ inch external fins improve heat dissipation, lower transmission fluid temperature, and increase strength
- 3/4’’ internal baffles further improve heat dissipation and reduce fluid sloshing
- One-inch Neodymium magnet equipped 304 stainless steel drain plug, with Viton O-ring, enables complete fluid drainage
- Tapped and plugged 1/8" NPT port for optional fluid temperature monitoring sensor
- Gussets provide extra support to the top flange and increase overall robustness
- Includes PPE composite gasket with aramid fiber reinforcements
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: Transmission Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - Aisin AS69RC