2020-2022 Ford 6.7L w/ 10R140 Transmission Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Deep Transmission Pan
PPE’s Heavy-Duty DEEP 10R140 Transmission Pan holds an extra 8 quarts of fluid and is cast from high-quality A356.0-T6 aluminum alloy for strength and optimum heat dissipation.
The intelligent flat bottom design allows for a complete fluid drain. This new design also features thick, cast external fins and internal baffles that increase surface area and reduce fluid temps. Gussets provide strength and support to the top flange, increasing overall robustness.
The drain port features a one-inch, high-power Neodymium magnet-equipped stainless steel drain plug. Both plugs catch and hold harmful ferrous particles and keep them out of the transmission internals.
Run cooler and stronger with this easy upgrade to your Super Duty.
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat-treated cast aluminum alloy
- Deep design increases fluid capacity by 8 quarts
- .75’’ inch external fins improve heat dissipation, lower transmission fluid temperature, and increase strength
- 1’’ internal baffles increase heat dissipation and reduce fluid sloshing
- Gussets provide support to the top flange and increases overall robustness
- Flat bottom allows for complete fluid drainage
- One-inch Neodymium magnet equipped 304 stainless steel drain plug with Viton O-ring
- Tapped and plugged 1/8-inch NPT port for optional fluid temperature monitoring sensor
- Available in Raw, Brushed, and Black powder coat finish
- Compatible with OEM gasket and filter
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: 10R140 Deep Transmission Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - F250-350