Transmission Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - 850RE Trans
Light-to-light commuting, off-road driving, and transporting the additional weight of heavy gear all create high heat inside your transmission. The stock, stamped steel pan that comes with your Jeep is poor at heat dissipation. High heat scorches transmission clutches and breaks down fluid which shortens the service life of your rig.
PPE addresses these problems with thick, high-strength cast aluminum which optimizes the cooling of transmission fluid much more rapidly than steel. Cast outer fins increase surface area for even greater cooling effects. An additional 2.6-quart capacity has been engineered into the design which increases thermal stamina and helps promote a longer service life.
A powerful neodymium magnet-equipped, billet, the hardened stainless steel drain plug is included to pull ferrous metals out of your fluid before they can damage the internals.
JL/JT Jeep Wrangler - 850RE Transmissions
*Will require exhaust crossover pipe modification by moving it back to fit the V6 gas models
- Increased fluid capacity by 2.5 quarts
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat treated cast aluminum alloy
- 304 stainless steel Neodymium magnet equipped drain plug
- Compatible with OEM gasket
- Includes replaceable filter (228058600)
- 1/8” NPT temperature probe access port
- Includes Allen head bolts and flat washers
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: Transmission Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - 850RE Trans