2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL/JT w/ 850RE Transmission Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Transmission Pan
Light-to-light commuting, off-road driving, and transporting the additional weight of heavy gear all create high heat inside your transmission. The stock-stamped steel pan that comes with your Jeep is poor at heat dissipation. High heat scorches transmission clutches and breaks down fluid which shortens the service life of your rig.
PPE addresses these problems with thick, high-strength cast aluminum which optimizes the cooling of transmission fluid much more rapidly than steel. Cast outer fins increase the Pan's surface area for even greater cooling effects. An additional 1-quart capacity has been engineered into the design which increases thermal stamina and helps promote long service life.
A powerful Neodymium magnet equipped, billet stainless steel drain plug is included to pull ferrous metals out of your fluid before they can damage the internals.
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat-treated cast aluminum alloy
- 1-quart additional fluid capacity
- Increased heat dissipation
- Includes high-efficiency replaceable filter
- Neodymium magnet equipped billet stainless steel drain plug
- 1/8" NPT temperature probe access port
- Includes Allen head bolts and flat washers
- Repurposes reusable factory rubber gasket
- Limited lifetime warranty