Deep Transmission Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - Ford 6R140
PPE's cast aluminum, high-volume transmission pan is engineered to be a direct bolt-on replacement to the stock stamped steel pan. This easy upgrade has a 5 inch depth and holds 14 quarts of fluid - that's 7 quarts more than stock. The internal heat sinks channel oil and prevent sloshing. The deep external fins radiate heat to keep fluid temps down. Thick side gussets add strength and provide rigidity.
PPE includes a powerful Neodymium magnet equipped billet 304 stainless steel one-inch drain plug to help pull ferrous metal out of the internals before they can do damage. Kit comes complete with zinc coated socket head hardware and an 1/8" NPT plug which can be removed if you want to run a temperature sensor. This upgrade is compatible with the stock filter and you reuse the high-quality factory gasket.
- 14-quart capacity - 7 quarts more than stock
- High-grade, cast A356.0-T6 aluminum alloy with side gussets for added strength
- High-power Neodymium magnet-equipped, billet 304 stainless steel drain plug
- 1/8 inch NPT threaded port with plug
- Available in Raw, Brushed, and Black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: Deep Transmission Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - Ford 6R140