Diesel Fuel Lift Pump
50 States Emissions Legal (E.O. D-701-23)
The PPE Diesel Fuel Lift Pump is a key component in a reliable fuel system. Rather than depending on the OEM CP3 to pull fuel from the tank, the PPE Diesel Fuel Lift Pump pushes fuel through the lines and filter. It eliminates the possibility of air being drawn into the system, collapsed hoses, and fuel restrictions from occurring. Kit includes pump, mounting bracket, dual 12V fuel pump relays (JD1914)(RL45), and wiring diagram.
- Up to 160 gallons per hour (GPH) fuel flow
- High-flow 1/2 inch NPT inlet and outlet
- Eliminates vacuum from fuel tank to high-pressure fuel injection pump
- Compatible with biodiesel, and low sulfur diesel
- Reusable internal fuel filter
- 1 year warranty
Highly recommended when using a Dual Fueler CP3 kit. For even less fuel flow restriction, use in conjunction with the Billet Aluminum Fuel Pickup and CP3 High Flow Feed Line Kits.
Installation Guide: 113050000 Diesel Fuel Lift Pump