Front Diff Cover Ford Dana 50 Early 80's to Current / Dana 60 1999-2023 F250/F350 - Raw
PPE’s differential covers offer industry-leading fluid cooling. Keep your Ford front differential running cool and clean with an upgraded cover from PPE. Made from high-quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation.
Increased fluid capacity provides increased thermal stamina. This new cover is equipped with internal heat sinks and external cooling fins which increase the pan’s surface area helping dissipate heat. This keeps your differential oil running cooler, the oil will keep its viscosity, helping extend differential service life.
To help keep fluid cleaner, PPE includes our exclusive fill plug featuring a high-powered Neodymium magnet that will pull harmful ferrous metal particles right out of your oil before they have a chance to do damage.
OEM Part # DC3Z4033A
- Increased Oil Capacity.
- High-grade, A356-T6 heat-treated cast aluminum alloy for optimal heat dissipation.
- Significant reduction in differential fluid temps
- Adds additional strength to gear housing
- Designed with internal ribs that add strength and rigidity
- Neodymium magnet-equipped, hardened billet stainless steel fill and drain plugs
- Available in Raw, Brushed, and Black powder coat finishes
- Limited lifetime warranty