2011-2023 Ford Superduty 6.7L Powerstroke Premium High-Efficiency Engine Oil Filter
(Replaces Motorcraft FL-2051S)
This oversize PPE Engine Oil Filter has over 20% more specially engineered filter media equaling 552 square inches. A perforated metal center core provides sufficient support, preventing collapse. Blow-by is eliminated by an integrated coil spring. This filter also includes a high-power magnet to catch ferrous particles, preventing them from causing internal damage. The silicone anti-drain-back valve prevents the engine dry starts. The bypass valve features a stiffer spring and a rubber seal that maximizes protection.
The OEM filter has only 455 square inches of 20-micron filtration capability. The leaf spring in the factory filter loses tension over time and can lead to dirty oil blow-by.
- 552 square inches, 5-micron media
- Better protection, prolonged oil life
- Stiffer bypass valve (OEM required) has a stiffer spring and a rubber seal
- Coil spring eliminates oil blow-by
- Integrated internal magnet with retainer
- Reinforced silicone anti-drain-back valve ensures a unidirectional flow