2020-2023 GM 6.6L Duramax Engine Oil Filter - Premium High-Efficiency
2020+ GM 6.6L Duramax High-Efficiency Engine Oil Filter (replaces AC Delco PF26)
*This oversize filter requires the use of the 114002700 PPE Fuel Pump Relocation Bracket (2020+ L5P)
This oversized PPE Engine Oil Filter has 2 times the specially engineered filter media equaling 522 square inches, which is over 100% larger media than OEM. A perforated metal center core and spiral-wrapped adhesive provides media support, preventing collapse. This filter also includes a high-power magnet to catch ferrous metal debris, preventing it from circulating or clogging the filter paper. The silicone anti-drain-back valve prevents engine dry starts. The bypass valve features a stiffer spring and a rubber seal. The base plate is also made thicker to accommodate increased oil pressures in high-performance applications.
The OEM PF26 filter comes up short with only 259 square inches of 30-micron filtration capability. The stock leaf spring loses tension and can lead to dirty oil blow-by. The OEM filter bypass valve comes with no seal of any kind.
- 522 square inches of specially engineered 5-micron media
- Thicker threaded plate with 49% larger oil passages
- Silicone anti-drain-back valve
- Perforated metal center tube provides core strength for filter media
- Bypass valve (OEM required) has a stiffer spring and a rubber seal
- Coil spring eliminates oil blow-by
- Integrated internal magnet with retainer
- Compatible with synthetic and conventional oils