2011-2022 Dodge 3.6L / 2012-2018 Jeep JK 3.6L Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Engine Oil Pan
Whether your factory, stamped steel oil pan has become damaged, or rusted, or you just want an easy bolt-on upgrade with better performance, the PPE Cast Aluminum Oil Pan is your best choice for increased strength and lower oil temps.
Thick, cast A356.0T-6 aluminum is superior to stamped steel for cooling engine oil. PPE has engineered deep exterior fins that increase surface area and takes advantage of underside airflow to lower oil temps. Gussets provide strength and rigidity to the housing. The high-power Neodymium magnet equipped, hardened billet stainless steel drain plug attracts and holds damaging ferrous metals. The factory plug has no magnet and provides no protection.
Upgrade performance, looks, and quality with this easy install.
Equivalent OEM Part Numbers: 5184546AD, 5184546AC
Recommendation Disclaimer: Replace with a new copper washer after each service.
Part # 114052002 14mm Copper Washer
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat treated cast aluminum alloy
- External gussets add strength and rigidity
- Flat bottom for complete oil drainage
- High-power Neodymium magnet-equipped hardened billet stainless steel drain plug with a copper washer and safety wire provision
- Drilled and threaded 1/8-inch NPT port for optional temperature probe
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: 214054000 Engine Oil Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - Jeep Wrangler (JK) - 3.6L Pentastar