2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator JL/JT 3.6L Engine Oil Pan
Thick, cast A356.0T-6 aluminum is superior to stamped steel for cooling performance. PPE has engineered deep exterior fins that increase surface area and use underside airflow to lower oil temperatures. Gussets and a 3/8" flange provide strength and rigidity to the housing. The high-power Neodymium magnet equipped, hardened billet stainless steel drain plug attracts and holds damaging ferrous metals. The factory plug has no magnet and provides no protection. The location of the factory drain plug also results in at least 1/4 quart of viscous dirty oil remaining during an oil change. The PPE pan promotes complete oil drainage and you will have zero contamination from the old oil ever after.
Upgrade performance looks, and quality with this easy install.
- 0.75-quart extra oil capacity
- Half-inch external fins improve heat dissipation and provide extra rigidity
- External gussets and thick 3/8" flange add strength and robustness
- Flat bottom for complete oil drainage
- High-power Neodymium magnet-equipped hardened billet stainless steel drain plug
- 1/8-inch NPT port for optional temperature probe
- CNC machined flange grooves promote a complete seal
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: 2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator JL/JT 3.6L Engine Oil Pan