2018-2023 Jeep JL 2.0L Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Engine Oil Pan
Whether your stock-stamped steel oil pan has been damaged, or you want a simple bolt-on upgrade with better performance, the PPE Cast Aluminum Oil Pan is your best choice for increased strength and lower oil temps.
Thick cast aluminum is far superior to the stock stamped steel for cooling engine oil. PPE has engineered deep exterior fins that follow underside airflow and increase surface area to radiate heat better than stock. Cast gussets provide strength and rigidity to the housing. We’ve even upgraded the drain plug. Our exclusive PPE High-Power Neodymium Magnet Equipped, Billet, Hardened Stainless Steel Drain Plug is included. The high-power Neodymium magnet pulls ferrous metals out of the oil before they do damage. The factory plug has no magnet and provides no protection.
Upgrade performance, looks, and quality with this easy install.
Recommendation Disclaimer: Replace with a new copper washer after each service.
Part # 114052002 14mm Copper Washer
- Flat bottom for a complete oil drain
- Increases oil capacity by more than half a quart
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat treated cast aluminum alloy
- Half-inch external fins improve heat dissipation, lower oil temperature, and provide extra rigidity
- Internal baffles improve heat dissipation and reduce oil sloshing
- High-power Neodymium magnet equipped billet, hardened stainless steel drain plug with copper washer and safety wire provision
- Gussets provide extra support to top flange and increase overall robustness
- CNC machined flange grooves promote a complete seal
- Comes with two extra studs to help mating surface alignment
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: 214053000 Engine Oil Pan - 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL/JT