2009-2017 Ford w/ 6R80 Transmission Heavy-Duty Deep Cast Aluminum Transmission Pan
PPE’s Heavy-Duty DEEP 6R80 Transmission Pan holds an extra 4.25 quarts of fluid and is cast from high-quality A356.0-T6 aluminum alloy for strength and optimum heat dissipation.
The thoughtful flat bottom design allows for a COMPLETE fluid drain. Four specially engineered internal posts support the transmission filter right at the original location. This new design also features deep, cast external fins and internal baffles that increase surface area and reduce fluid temps. Gussets provide strength and support to the top flange, increasing overall robustness.
The drain port features a one-inch, high-power Neodymium magnet-equipped stainless steel drain plug. Both plugs catch and hold harmful ferrous particles and keep them out of the transmission internals.
Run cooler and stronger with this easy upgrade to your six-speed transmission.
Will not fit 2015-2017 Ford F-150 5.0L
- Deep design increases fluid capacity by 4.25 quarts
- .75’’ inch external fins improve heat dissipation, lower transmission fluid temperature, and increase strength
- .75’’ internal baffles increase heat dissipation and reduce fluid sloshing
- Internal posts support trans filter at stock location
- One-inch Neodymium magnet equipped 304 stainless steel drain plug with Viton O-ring
- 1/8-inch NPT port for optional fluid temperature monitoring sensor
- Compatible with OEM gasket and filter
- Limited lifetime warranty