1999-2022 Ford Super Duty Dana 50/60 Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Front Differential Cover
Covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
PPE’s differential covers offer industry-leading fluid cooling. Keep your Ford front differential running cool and clean with an upgraded cover from PPE. Made from high-quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation.
Increased fluid capacity provides increased thermal stamina. This new cover is equipped with internal heat sinks and external cooling fins which increase the pan’s surface area helping dissipate heat. This keeps your differential oil running cooler, the oil will keep its viscosity, helping extend differential service life.
To help keep fluid cleaner, PPE includes our exclusive fill plug featuring a high-powered Neodymium magnet that will pull harmful ferrous metal particles right out of your oil before they have a chance to do damage.
Ford Equivalent P/N: DC3Z4033A
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat-treated cast aluminum alloy
- Increased Oil Capacity.
- Significant reduction in differential fluid temps
- Adds additional strength to gear housing
- Designed with internal ribs that add strength and rigidity
- Neodymium Magnet Equipped, hardened billet stainless steel drain plug
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Available in 3 finishes:
-Raw (338041000) - Brushed (338041010) - Black (338041020)
Installation Guide: Front Differential Cover - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - Ford Dana 50s and 60s