1989-1998 Dodge Cummins 5.9L 12V Head Stud Kit
MarketEngine builders understand the need for high-strength holding power and fasteners that are precision-engineered to handle the extreme stresses that high-performance diesel engines produce. The PPE Head Stud Kit exceeds the industry standards required by performance engines. PPE Head Studs are precision center-less ground for accuracy. Threads rolled to Mil-S-8879 specifications for increased strength while reducing stress at the threads.
Whether on the highway, off-road, strip, or street, confidence comes from knowing these Head Studs exceed your needs. Highly recommended for boost levels 45 psi and higher. With an independently tested and verified tensile strength of over 231,900 psi, these Studs outperform even the most venerable manufacturer. Kits come complete with hardened parallel washers, nuts, and specially formulated assembly grease for uniform load distribution and accurate torque readings.
(6) 96mmL (M12-1.25) (M12-1.75) short studs
(14) 146mmL (M12-1.25) (M12-1.75) medium studs
(6) 200mmL (M12-1.25) (M12-1.75) long studs
(6) M8-1.25x75mmL Flange bolts (15mmOD) Requires 12 pt, 10mm socket
(26) M12-1.25 Flange Nuts (21mmOD) Requires 12pt, 14mm socket
(26) M12 Flat washers (22mmOD)
(1) Grease Pack - thread lubricant
- This kit is built for high-performance and stock applications
- Independently tested and verified tensile strength of over 230,000 psi
- Made from 8740 Chromoly
- Black oxide finish, for protection from corrosion
Installation Guide: 1989-1998 Dodge Cummins 5.9L 12V Head Stud Kit