Transmission Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - Dodge/Ram
Covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
PPE’s new transmission pan for the Ram 68RFE transmission is constructed from high-quality cast A356.0-T6 aluminum.
This pan features internal heat sinks and external cooling fins. These cooling fins, combined with thick aluminum construction reduce transmission fluid temperatures. Cooler fluid lubricates better which helps increase transmission service life.
Comes with a high-power Neodymium-equipped, 1-inch billet stainless steel drain plug to remove harmful ferrous metals from the transmission fluid. Kit includes two NPT plugs and access ports for temperature probes. The factory filter is retained, making transmission service a cinch.
- 3 quarts additional capacity
- Available in Raw, Black, or Brushed finishes
- 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT temperature probe access ports
- 1 inch stainless steel drain plug equipped with an extremely powerful Neodymium magnet designed to extract harmful ferrous metal particles out of your transmission fluid.
- Robust side ribs provide additional case strength
- Deep baffles prevent “sloshing” and help transfer heat.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: Transmission Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - Dodge/Ram