1990-2009 RAM 5.9L Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan
Covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Simply stated, more is always better when it comes to transmission fluid. Higher volumes of fluid take longer to heat up allowing for more stable transmission temperatures which help to extend transmission life.
PPE’s Heavy-Duty DEEP Transmission Pans hold an extra 4 quarts of fluid and are cast from high-strength aluminum for optimal heat dissipation. Tall 1-inch internal and 3/4-inch external cooling fins reduce operating temperatures as much as 40 degrees.
The PPE Heavy-Duty DEEP A356.0-T6 Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium- magnet-equipped drain plug to keep harmful ferrous metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
The PPE exclusive built-in filter block comes standard and keeps deep filters securely in place. Allen-head mounting bolts are included.
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat treated cast aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel drain plug
- 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT temperature access ports
- Robust side ribs provide additional strength
- Viton O-Ring sealed filter spacer block included
- Includes heavy-duty MP-15 gasket (for use on early models)
- 4 quarts additional capacity
- Limited lifetime warranty
Available in 3 finishes:
- Raw (228051000) - Brushed (228051010) - Black (228051020)
Installation Guide: Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan - Dodge