Premium High-Efficiency Engine Oil Filter Replaces PF48 PF63 FL500S MO339
This oversized PPE Engine Oil Filter has a non-comparable 222 square inches of specially engineered 10-micron filter media, up to 2 times more media area than stock. A perforated metal center core provides sufficient support, preventing collapse. Blow-by is eliminated by an integrated coil spring. This filter also includes a high-temperature-rated, high-power Neodymium magnet to catch ferrous metals, preventing them from circulating or clogging the filtration media which also prolongs the oil life. The silicone anti-drain-back valve ensures that the engine never starts dry. The bypass valve features a stiffer spring and a rubber seal that maximizes protection.
The AC Delco PF48 or Mopar MO-339 filter comes up short with only 110 square inches of 30-micron filtration capability. The OEM leaf spring also loses tension leading to dirty oil blow-by. The OEM bypass valve does not come with a seal of any kind either.
- 222 square inches of 10-micron filtration media, up to 2 times larger than OEM
- Better protection, prolonged oil life
- Stiffer bypass valve that comes with a seal
- M22-1.5 threaded plate, direct replacement for your vehicle
- High-power internal magnet traps metal particles
- Reinforced silicone anti-drain-back valve ensures a unidirectional flow