Premium High-Efficiency Engine Oil Filter (AC Delco PF26, Motorcraft FL-820S & MO-899 )
Choose a superior filter the next time you change your PF26, FL-820S or MO-899 Filter. PPE has engineered upgraded features that far-surpass OEM filter performance.
The OEM PF26 filter comes up short with only 259 square inches of 25-micron filtration capability. The OEM filter’s leaf spring loses tension and can lead to dirty oil blow-by. The OEM filter bypass valve comes with no seal of any kind.
In stark contrast, the PPE has superior filtration down to 5 microns, 330 square inches of specially engineered media. A perforated metal center core provides media support. A perforated metal center core and spiral-wrapped adhesive provides media support, preventing collapse. This filter also includes a high-power magnet to catch ferrous metal debris, preventing them from circulating or clogging the filter paper. The silicone anti-drain-back valve prevents engine dry starts. The bypass valve features a stiffer spring and a rubber seal. The base plate is also made thicker to accommodate increased oil pressures in high-performance applications.
There’s no question, the PPE High-Efficiency Filter is your best filter choice.
- 330 square inches of specially engineered 5-micron media
- Thicker threaded plate with 49% larger oil passages
- Silicone anti-drain-back valve
- Perforated metal center tube provides core strength for filter media
- Bypass valve (OEM required) has a stiffer spring and a rubber seal
- Coil spring eliminates oil blow-by
- Integrated internal magnet with retainer
- Compatible with synthetic and conventional oils
- Adds an additional 1/4 quart oil capacity