1972-2013 GM K1500 8.5"-10 Heavy-Duty Aluminum Rear Differential Cover
The beefy PPE differential cover is equipped with internal heat sinks and external cooling fins which increase the pan’s surface area as well as thermal stamina. It keeps your differential oil running within its ideal viscosity range, helping extend differential service life.
To help keep oil cleaner, PPE includes our exclusive fill and drain plugs featuring high-power Neodymium magnets that trap and hold ferrous metal particles that are harmful to the gears.
This product is backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
- Thick A356-T6 heat treated cast aluminum construction
- Fluid capacity increased by half a quart
- External fins maximize cooling performance and add strength
- Triangulated gussets add rigidity to gear housing
- Oil scrapers prevent excessive churning: reducing heat, oil aeration, and power loss
- High-power neodymium magnet-equipped, billet stainless steel service plugs
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: 1972-2013 GM K1500 8.5"-10 Heavy-Duty Aluminum Rear Differential Cover