Transmission Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - ZF 8-Speed
There is no need to discard the filter pan assembly every time you service your ZF 8-speed transmission. PPE has engineered an exclusive removable and replaceable fluid filter and permanent replacement pan made from cast aluminum. This eliminates the high cost of regularly replacing the factory pan. Now simply drain fluid, remove pan, replace the filter and reinstall.
Holding 1.0 quarts of extra fluid, the high-strength aluminum features external cooling fins for optimal heat dissipation. Cooler fluid lubricates better which helps increase transmission service life and reduce service costs.
The PPE Heavy-Duty Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium magnet equipped drain plug to keep harmful ferrous metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
Jeep/Dodge OEM Equivalent Part # 68225344AA
(8HP45 - 845RE - 8HP50 - 850RE - 8HP70 - 8HP75)
BMW OEM Equivalent Part # 24-11-8-612-901 _ (2010 to current).
- Durable, cast A356.0-T6 aluminum construction
- Increased heat dissipation
- External cooling fins reduce fluid temps
- 1.0 Quart increased fluid capacity
- Includes replaceable filter
- Neodymium magnet-equipped billet stainless steel drain plug
- Threaded and plugged 1/8” NPT port for optional temperature sensor
- Available in Raw, Brushed, and Black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: Transmission Pan for ZF 8-Speed - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum