Transmission Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum – WA580, W5A580, NAG1
Whether your stock stamped steel transmission pan has been damaged, rusted, or you just want a bolt-on upgrade with better performance, the PPE Cast Aluminum Transmission Pan is your best choice for increased strength and lower fluid temperatures.
Cast aluminum is superior to the stock stamped steel for cooling transmission fluid. PPE has engineered deep exterior fins that increase surface area and take advantage of underside air flow to dissipate heat far better than stock. Cast gussets provide strength and rigidity to the housing. Even the drain plug has been upgraded. The exclusive high-power Neodymium magnet-equipped, billet, hardened stainless steel drain plug attracts and holds ferrous metals from the fluid before they do damage. The factory plug has no magnet and provides no protection.
Increase your transmission's performance and durability with this easy install.
OEM Part Numbers:
Chrysler MOPAR: 52108327AC
Mercedes Benz: Current: 1402700812, Supersedes: 1402700212, 1402700412, 1402700512
- Thick, cast A356.0-T6 aluminum for optimum heat dissipation
- Flat bottom for a complete fluid drain
- Gussets add strength and rigidity to the housing
- Internal baffles reduce fluid temperatures and reduce sloshing
- High-power Neodymium magnet-equipped billet 304 stainless steel drain plug
- Drilled and threaded 1/8 inch NPT port for optional temperature probe
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: Transmission Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - 8HP70/8HP75