2001-2003 / 2003-2005 GM 6.6L Duramax w/ Allison Transmission Bar and Plate Transmission Cooler
Bar and plate style cooler is far superior to the OEM-style tube and fin cooler in terms of cooling performance. Within each repeating section, the internal staggered square-pattern fins divert the high-temperature transmission fluid and increase the heat-transferring surface area. The external louvered fins maximize the cooling effect of ambient air.
When the mainline pressure is increased with upgrades such as a high-performance transmission kit, your transmission generates additional heat. A PPE Performance Transmission Cooler is critical in such situations.
PPE’s Transmission Cooler Kit features a simple bolt-on installation and is covered by our limited lifetime warranty.
- 2.8 times larger effective core volume and cooling capacity
- Direct replacement using factory mounting locations
- High-quality bar and plate style aluminum construction
- 7/8-14 Trans lines quick connect fittings
- Comes with brand new quick-connect fittings
- Limited lifetime warranty
Notice of Change: Cooler Trans 2001-05 GM Allison Bar and Plate