2015-2020 GM w/ 8L90 Transmission Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Deep Transmission Pan
PPE’s Heavy-Duty DEEP 8L90 Transmission Pan holds an extra 3.8 quarts of fluid and is cast from high-quality A356.0-T6 aluminum alloy for strength and optimum heat dissipation.
An integrated fluid level check tube, sealed by PPE half-inch stainless steel Neodymium magnet-equipped plug. The drain port features a one-inch, high-power Neodymium magnet-equipped stainless steel drain plug. Both plugs catch and hold harmful ferrous particles and keep them out of the transmission internals.
Note: Make sure your vehicle is equipped with the 8-speed transmission even if the Year/Make/Model of your vehicle falls in the range of the application list.
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat-treated cast aluminum alloy
- Increases fluid capacity by 3.8 quarts
- 3/4-inch external fins improve heat dissipation, lower transmission fluid temperature, and increase strength
- 7/8-inch internal baffles further improve heat dissipation, reduce fluid sloshing
- CNC machined grooves at bottom increase effective surface area which accelerate heat radiation
- High-power Neodymium-magnet-equipped billet stainless steel plugs with Viton O-rings
- Tapped and plugged 1/8-inch NPT port for optional temperature sensor
- Gussets provide extra support to the flange and increase robustness
- Compatible with OEM gasket
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: Deep Transmission Pan – Cast Aluminum - 15-20 GM 8L90 Trans"