Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan - GM Allison 1000-2000-2400 series
Simply stated, more is always better when it comes to transmission fluid. A higher volume of fluid takes longer to heat up, allowing for lower, more stable transmission temperatures and extending your transmission life.
Cast from high-quality A356-T6 heat-treated aluminum for strength, PPE’s Heavy-Duty Deep Allison Transmission Pan holds 4 quarts of extra transmission fluid. Tall 1-inch internal and 3/4-inch external cooling fins further help with heat dissipation, allowing for up to 40 degrees F reduction in operating temperatures.
The PPE Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium- magnet-equipped drain plug to keep harmful ferrous metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
This deep transmission pan comes standard with the Deep Pan Transmission Filter (128058700). PPE’s exclusive built-in filter lock keeps the deep filter securely in place. Plated Allen bolts are also included.
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat-treated cast aluminum alloy
- Increases fluid capacity by 4 quarts
- External cooling fins measure 6.25 inches from the gasket face
- Internal heat sinks reduce transmission fluid temp, reduce fluid sloshing
- Gussets and thick flange provide extra strength and robustness
- High-power neodymium magnet equipped billet stainless steel plug with Viton O-ring
- Drilled and threaded 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes
- Compatible with OEM gasket
- Built-in Filter Lock keeps filter securely in place
- Limited lifetime warranty