GM 6.6L Duramax Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum PTO Side Plate Cover
2001-2016 Kit - comes with 2 covers, 12 bolts, and 2 cover gaskets.
2017-2019 Kit - comes with 1 cover, 6 bolts, and 1 cover gasket.
Made from cast aluminum, these covers add strength to center of the transmission case eliminating trans oil seepage at the mating surface.
Cooling fins double the surface area (60.74 sq. in.) when compared to stock (30.62 sq. in.), which increases heat dissipation from the transmission fluid.
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat-treated cast aluminum alloy
- Ridged design keeps gasket evenly torqued so it does not slip
- Increases transmission case rigidity
- Helps reduce operating temperatures
- 2001-2016 Kit - comes complete with 2 gaskets and twelve M10 x 1.5 x 30mm bolts
- 2017-2019 Kit - comes complete with 1 gasket and six M10 x 1.5 x 30mm bolts
- Internal heat sinks and external ribs add strength and reduce fluid temperatures