1999-2013 GM Idler Pivot Assembly
A failed idler arm pivot assembly can make your steering feel loose and washy. Ultimately, it can contribute to the premature wear of your tires and steering linkage. If your truck is lifted, with larger wheels and tires, this effect can be even more profound.
The PPE Forged Idler Arm Assembly is precision-built to handle the stresses of larger tires, off-road driving, drag racing and towing. Fitted inside the forged steel housing are two tapered high-load roller bearings with rubber seals to protect them from water and debris. The heavy-duty dual roller bearings are pre-greased. If you spend a lot of time with your axles underwater, we recommend a periodic re-grease using the built-in zerk fitting. For normal use (including off-road, high mileage, and heavy-duty), the PPE Forged PPE Idler Arm Assembly needs no maintenance.
If you are experiencing any dangerous wear indicators in your older steering, consider inspecting and replacing the other key components including tie rods, pitman and Idler arms, and center link with the heavy-duty line of PPE steering products to ensure your rig drives straight and solid.
- 2003 – 2006 Cadillac Escalade / ESV-EXT
- 1999 - 2010 / Chevy Silverado-GMC Sierra / 2500HD-3500-3500HD / Pickup Trucks
- 2001 - 2010 / Chevy Silverado-GMC Sierra / 1500-1500HD / Pickup Trucks
- 2007 - 2013 / Chevy Suburban-GMC Yukon XL / 1500 / SUVs
- 2000 - 2013 / Chevy Suburban-GMC Yukon XL / 2500 / SUVs
- 2000 - 2013 / Chevy Avalanche / 1500-2500 / Pickup Trucks
- 2003 - 2009 / Hummer / H2 / Base Model / SUV
- 2000 - 2006 / Chevy Suburban / 1500
- 2000 - 2013 / Chevy Suburban / 2500
- 2000 - 2006 / Chevy Tahoe-GMC Yukon / (4.8L, 5.3L)
GM Equivalent P/N: 19153392, 19178433
- Forged steel housing
- Heavy-duty dual roller bearings
- Optional weld-on gusset plate included
- Factory taper
- Zerk fitting
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: Idler Pivot Assembly Forged