2006-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax Standard Xcelerator
50 States Emissions Legal (E.O. D-701-9)
The best part about the PPE Standard Xcelerator is that it will optimize a stock engine’s performance; and works especially well for those who have added items such as PPE’s Manifolds and Up-Pipes, a PPE Down Pipe and/or PPE OEM Up-Pipes.
- Up to five power levels of additional horsepower and torque (depending on vehicle year)
- Adjustable speed limiter (from 40 to 96 mph in 1 mph increments or directly to 200 mph)
- Adjustable gear ratio from 2.73 to 5.13
- Read and clear DTCs
- Transmission reset and quick learn feature
- USB side-plug for available updates
- Manual DPF regeneration (LMM)
- Read real-time data for engine diagnostics (excluding 2001-2005 models)
2006-2010 Duramax Standard Xcelerator
Installation Guide: 111010000_111020000_Xcelerator_01-10_v20.pdf
For troubleshooting and setup support, use our Tuner Tech Assistant.