2018-2020 GM w/ 10L80 Transmission Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Transmission Pan
PPE’s Heavy-Duty 10L80 Transmission Pan holds an extra 2 quarts of fluid and is cast from high-quality A356.0-T6 aluminum alloy for strength and optimal heat dissipation.
The PPE Heavy-Duty Aluminum Transmission Pan also includes an integrated fluid level check tube, sealed by PPE 1/2-inch stainless steel magnet-equipped plug. The drain port features a one-inch, high-power Neodymium magnet-equipped stainless steel drain plug. Both plugs catch and hold harmful ferrous particles and keep them out of the transmission internals.
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat-treated cast aluminum alloy
- Increases fluid capacity by 2 quarts
- 3/4-inch external fins improve heat dissipation, lower transmission fluid temperature, and increase strength
- 5/8-internal baffles improve heat dissipation, adds strength, and reduces fluid sloshing
- CNC machined grooves increase effective surface area and improve heat dissipation
- High-power Neodymium magnet-equipped stainless steel plugs with Viton O-rings
- Tapped and plugged 1/8-inch NPT port for optional temperature sensor
- Compatible with OEM gasket
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: Transmission Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - 10L80"