PPE Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - Jeep JK 3.8L GasWhether your stock, stamped steel oil pan is damaged, rusted, or you simply want an easy bolt-on upgrade with better performance, the PPE Cast Aluminum Oil Pan is your best choice for increased strength and lower oil temps.Thick cast aluminum is far superior to the stock stamped steel for cooling engine oil. PPE has engineered deep exterior fins that follow underside airflow and increase surface area to radiate heat better than stock. Cast gussets provide strength and rigidity to the housing. We’ve even upgraded the drain plug. Our exclusive PPE high-power Neodymium magnet-equipped, billet, hardened stainless steel drain plug is included. The Neodymium magnet attracts and holds ferrous metals before they do damage. The factory plug has no magnet and provides no protection.
Upgrade your Jeep's performance, looks, and durability with this easy install.
- Flat bottom for complete oil drainage
- Durable heat-treated cast A356.0-T6 aluminum for optimum heat dissipation
- Lower oil temperatures
- Designed with internal ribs and external gussets that add strength and rigidity
- Machined grooves in the flange promote a leak-free seal
- High-power Neodymium magnet-equipped hardened billet stainless steel drain plug with a copper washer
- Drilled and threaded 1/8-inch NPT port for the optional temperature probe
- Limited lifetime warranty
2007 - 2011 / Jeep / Wrangler / JK 3.8L Gas
Raw (214053800) Brushed (214053810) and Black (214053820) powder coat finishes.
OEM Part Number: