2018-2022 Jeep JL/JT 2.0L/3.0L w/ 850RE Transmission Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Transmission Pan
Light-to-light commuting, off-road driving, and transporting the additional weight of heavy gear all create high heat inside your transmission. The stock, stamped steel pan that comes with your Jeep is poor at heat dissipation. High heat scorches transmission clutches and breaks down fluid which shortens the service life of your rig.
PPE addresses these problems with thick, high-strength cast aluminum which optimizes the cooling of transmission fluid much more rapidly than steel. Cast outer fins increase surface area for even greater cooling effects. An additional 1.5-quart capacity has been engineered into the design which increases thermal stamina and helps promote a longer service life.
A high-power Neodymium magnet-equipped, billet, hardened stainless steel drain plug is included to pull ferrous metals out of your fluid before they can damage the internals.
Note: For Wrangler/Gladiator with a 3.6 V6 engine, see here
- One quart additional fluid capacity
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat treated cast aluminum alloy
- Increased heat dissipation
- Includes replaceable filter (228058700)
- Neodymium magnet equipped billet stainless steel drain plug pulls harmful ferrous metal contaminants from the fluid
- Drilled and plugged 1/8" NPT port for an optional temperature probe
- Includes Allen head bolts and flat washers
- Compatible with OEM gasket
- Available in Raw, Brushed and Black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
Installation Guide: Transmission Pan - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum - JL/JT Wrangler - 850RE